Welcome to Your Inspired Design Link Party #11. I’m happy to be your hostess this week. We had a great turn-out at the party last week. And we’re glad you’re back. For non-bloggers, our link party is a great way for you to benefit from the great ideas from a large group of other talented bloggers. We hope that you’ll follow them too.
I want to share a few of my favorite posts from our party attendees.
As a cook and instructor, I’m always looking for creative ideas and recipes. I love anything mini. These Individual Skillet Pecan Pies from Lynn at Nourish and Nestle look delicious and I love how she uses the 6-inch cast-iron skillets. That’s a great way to serve such an iconic fall dessert.
Speaking of fall, I just drooled over these scenes that Carol at The Red Cottage shared. I’m from Texas and seeing the changing of the trees with fall colors is a rare occurrence. We only see pictures like this on T.V., the movies or in our dreams. This is the only time of year that I wished I lived up North. (Just for a couple of weeks.) I figured some of you might also enjoy these gorgeous photos.
And with a few more weeks of celebrating fall, I thought this cute, quick pumpkin project from Kristi at Making It in the Mountains was perfect when you need just one more decoration to dress up you Thanksgiving table.
Now it’s your turn! Here are the hosts of the party, get to know them. 🙂
Christine @ Let’s Get Crafty
Diane @ Diane and Dean DIY
Kristy @ Starfish Cottage
Carol @ Bluesky Kitchen
Lisa & Gloria @ Potentially Chic
Holly @ McCall Manor
Now that we have all been properly introduced, let’s get to linking up!
Here are some Inspired Design guidelines:
1. You must have a host link or our party button in your post to be featured.
2. No advertising including shops and etsy shops.
3. Your submission should be something you created (furniture redo, recipe, room design etc).
4. By joining this party you give us permission to feature your work, with a link, on our social networks and these blogs.
5. Stay and check out what other people have created. Check out and comment on at least 2 other links.
6. By joining this party you give us permission to add you to an email list reminding you of the party.
7. Enjoy the creativity!
You can grab a party button here and if you are featured next week, be sure to grab our featured button at that point!
Thanks for partying with us!