It’s Thanksgiving week which means the holidays have officially started. We are finally putting some Christmas cheer into the shop and getting ready for Small Business Saturday this weekend and our Holiday Open House on December 2nd.
Shopping Small is important every day, but be sure and shop your local small businesses this holiday season. Remember that the money you spend in your local small businesses stays in your community. Search for small businesses participating in Small Business Saturday in your area here.
Potentially Chic will be participating for the 3rd year and giving away the awesome Shop Small bags to the first 20 customers! So come see us on Saturday (or shop online!).
Welcome to this week’s Your Inspired Design link party!
We all continue to be amazed with all the great projects, yummy recipes and inspiration you all link up every week, and this week was no exception. Here are your features for week # 13!
Keeping Up With Mrs. Smith had me at Pecan Pie. One of my all time favorite pies and what’s better than little pecan pies?? They look scrumptous and will definitely be trying this recipe.
How genius is this ornament topiary? What a great project for a mantle or anywhere really. Thank you Lynn at Nourish and Nestle for sharing this project with us.
There is nothing better than climbing into a perfectly comfy bed at the end of a long day. Kristi over at Making it in the Mountains shares how to make the perfect bed. Don’t you just want to climb in for a nice nap?
Thank you all for sharing! Be sure to grab your featured button down below! Can’t wait to see what you share this week!
Now, let’s get this week’s party started.
Christine @ Let’s Get Crafty
Diane @ Diane and Dean DIY
Kristy @ Starfish Cottage
Carol @ Bluesky Kitchen
Lisa & Gloria @ Potentially Chic
Holly @ McCall Manor
Now that we have all been properly introduced, let’s get to linking up!
Here are some Inspired Design guidelines:
1. You must have a host link or our party button in your post to be featured.
2. No advertising including shops and etsy shops.
3. Your submission should be something you created (furniture redo, recipe, room design etc).
4. By joining this party you give us permission to feature your work, with a link, on our social networks and these blogs.
5. Stay and check out what other people have created. Check out and comment on at least 2 other links.
6. By joining this party you give us permission to add you to an email list reminding you of the party.
7. Enjoy the creativity!
You can grab a party button here and if you are featured next week, be sure to grab our featured button at that point!
Thanks for partying with us!